United Natural Foods Inc
Promotions Coordinator (Finance)
The incumbent provides administrative support to the Finance Director, as well as the Sales Ops and Product Development teams. He/she will assist in gathering and sharing information for various projects including new business, promotions, events, and products. In addition, the Coordinator will process and track promotional spend activity at a detailed level in support of the Sales, Sales Ops, and
Finance organizations. The incumbent will also manage all aspects of processing and tracking product samples as they move through the warehouse and/or office, as well as manage inbound and outbound samples through corresponding requests. This position will report to the Finance Director.
• Processes and tracks all promotional spend requests for the Finance, Sales, and Sales Ops Teams.
• Sends out communications and documents as needed.
• Works with the Sales team as needed for various projects and initiatives.
• Organizes and updates SharePoint on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Maintains, processes, tracks, and ships all marketing-driven promotions and point of sale materials for the Sales team.
• Processes and submits sales invoices and check requests on a weekly basis.
• Orders and receives new samples into the warehouse inventory and prepares approved samples for storage.
• Packs and ships food sample orders according to standard operating procedures.
• Monitors and responds to email correspondence requesting sample updates or changes.
• Documents and maintains inventory and sample tracking within an Excel-based system.
• Orders materials and supplies as needed.
• Provides administrative support to Project Managers in executing category bid activity as needed.
• Assists the Product Business Management team with special project work as needed.
• Performs other relevant job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications: (Required/Preferred-list requirement is required or preferred)
• Associate degree or Bachelor's degree
• At least one to two years in a professional working environment
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy with a strong focus on delivering on agreed upon timelines
• Ability to work independently on projects and as a member of a team
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills
• Ability to manage various projects at the same time
• Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
• Has reliable form of transportation and ability to commute to Brands+ office in Hopkins, MN
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
• Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
• Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday
• Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.