Engineering Manager (Project Management)
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
• MTY based - Lead efforts to expand team commissioning expertise towards a life-cycle engineering perspective; including, but not limited to design, drawings, order entry, configuration, visualization and testing.
• Ability to partner with remote team members to track progress, success and gaps in personal and project performance.
• Ability to identify, align and manage skills and development target goals.
• Ensure compliance to local and supported authorities for visa management.
• Maintain schedule for individual contributors for direct team, while coordinating with large team to ensure level-loading of team members.
• Managing to scope, budget and schedules per SoW request.
• Build cross-functional partnerships with regional managers to maintain consistency and standards. • Project support and initiative to push and support high priority demands; including technical support and training as needed.
• Understand scope of technical responsibility to support team growth and focus.
• Maintain team tools, including but not limited to, laptops, PPE, etc.
Strategic and Tactical Initiatives/Projects:
Required: Bachelor's Degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Controls).
Advanced degree a plus
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field. Demonstrated leadership capabilities in current role. Previous mgt experience not required.
• Excellent leadership, teamwork, influencing, mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization and with employees of all levels and backgrounds across all functions.
• PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
• Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision to include a mixture of both remote and office environments leading distributed workforce.