Assistant Director of Nursing - RN (Education)
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
• In coordination with the Director of Nursing Services (DNS), develops, communicates, and maintains nursing policies and procedures that reflect current clinical practice, professional standards, and company and facility philosophy of care consistent with Federal and State laws and corporate policies and procedures.
• Establishes criteria and monitors performance to assure that services provided meet established standards of quality.
• Collaborates with other departments, professionals, consultants, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to develop and support the coordination of resident care, related administrative functions and to represent the interest of the facility.
• Plays an active role to implement Key Clinical Quality Indicator systems to achieve and/or surpass corporate thresholds.
• Assists the Executive Director and DNS with preparation for long-term care survey. Actively participates in long term care survey process by instructing staff in matters of conduct and disclosure, maintaining a presence at all times surveyors are on-site and directing the timely collection of information required by the survey team. Demonstrates concern for identified problems and undertakes corrective action while survey is in progress if appropriate. Gathers and presents supplemental
What's in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
*Terms and conditions apply
• Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
• Must be available to work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• One-year professional nursing experience in long-term care setting.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Nursing service administration experience preferred or comparable management position.
About American Senior Communities
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
(Valid Indiana Nurse License, RN or LPN)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Clinical Services