Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare, Inc
Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Psychologist to add to our team of professionals. This is position will be at our office in Neurodevelopmental Clinic.
Generous Sign-on Bonus Available!!!!!
WHY WORK FOR SOUTHWESTERN?
WHAT IS THIS POSITION RESPONSIBLE FOR?
1. Conduct consultation and education activities to community and professional groups as needed.
2. Maintain contact with other service providers, community agencies, schools, and civic organizations to enhance community awareness and public relations.
WHAT'S REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
1. Must hold a Ph.D. in Psychology.
2. Test and maintain active licensure for the Indiana HSPP at the first opportunity.
3. Prefer candidate with experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of Southwestern.
If you are interested in joining a fun, friendly, innovative team, apply today!
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled. Visit https://www.southwestern.org/diversity-inclusion to find out more about our DE&I initiatives.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (812) 435-2057.