HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop sales plans that meet or exceed growth targets.
- Work with Integrated Marketing team to ensure all copy, imagery, and videos meet ecommerce needs and are up to date.
- Streamline brand web pages for existing and new ecommerce partners and optimize keywords to drive traffic to product sites.
- Merchandise the ecommerce sites to deliver a compelling product experience, through clear category navigation and story-telling.
- Manage the daily operations including product content, site maintenance, inventory availability, pricing and promotional activity.
- Focus on reviews and relevancy on ecommerce sites.
- Stay on top of ecommerce industry trends and use data and information to adapt existing campaign strategies.
- Ensure team is under budget, including discounts, advertising, sampling, and promotional budgets.
- Accurately communicate all new item setup information to customer contacts.
- Execute key customer meetings including slide preparation.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration on Marketing, Sales, Merchandising or a similar field
- 3+ years of ecommerce sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with ecommerce data analytics
- Experience with PIM/DAM systems is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
- Team player
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.