Service Manager (Architecture)
We are looking for a talented Service Manager to join our team specializing in Customer Service for our Sales and Service facility in San Leandro, CA.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
· Driving safety and quality initiatives, monitoring compliance while conducting safety briefings daily
· Developing, coaching and goal setting for Service Supervisors and Service Advisors
· Performance management by tracking revenue, margin adherence and technician KPIs
· Preparing period-ending closing materials, collaborating with the General Manager for reporting needs and branch excellence
· Customer issue resolutions, answering escalated customer questions and ensuring the customers issues are resolved
· Lead Technician recruiting and training plans for shop and field technician KPI's
· 5 years of experience in a Service & Repair facility, preferably with Power Generation knowledge, alongside Shop and Field Service Management
· Ability to converse with customers regarding technical issues
· 3-5 years of experience working with customers and the ability to engage in conflict resolution
· Ability to multi task, operate multiple software platforms and applications
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.