HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- L3Harris - CSW, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Provide daily shipping/receiving and warehouse tasks assigned to HCM
- Work with Account Lead to review all products currently stored in warehouse
- Receive materials into the inventory management system •Load and make daily deliveries of chemicals to proper locations in a timely manner
- Warehouse, label, and deliver products in compliance with all regulations
- Verify that all chemicals are labeled properly before making deliveries.
- Report all labeling problems, excess inventory, duplicate products and product out of shelf life
- Report changes in inventory usages and service levels needed to meet the customer's needs to Account Lead
- Package and label all off site shipments to comply with DOT Regulations
- Identify and help implement improvements to warehouse operation
- Utilize proper segregation, storage and handling procedures
- Maintain current SDS on all materials, all shipping paperwork, bill of lading
- Inventory Warehousing Experience (3 to 5 years)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel and Lotus Notes
- Able to communicate effectively with external and internal customers
- Education – High School degree or equivalent Employee must be a U.S. Citizen Approval