CDL Shuttle Driver (Education)
We are Alsco Uniforms. We've been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. It's our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. We're seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. We'd love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Shuttle Driver operates a vehicle for the loading and delivery of products from a processing facility to Service Centers or Depots, loading product there and returning back to the processing facility on the same shift, with possible multiple trips in a shift. Reports to Service supervision.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Load and unload product on the shuttle vehicle in a safe, timely and accurate manner.
- Verify product requirements for each trip, secure products and shuttle vehicle, pick up and/or deliver office security bags, and fill out paperwork accurately.
- Safely operate the shuttle vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Follow instructions and perform other related tasks as directed by supervision.
- May occasionally work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding or safety -violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of commercial vehicles and have a verifiable minimum one year experience of safe and successful commercial driving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Inside a commercial vehicle, inside and outside loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Every shift by commercial vehicle
High School graduation or similar experience.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, reaching overhead, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Physical requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands during shift.
Eligible candidates must be vaccinated against COVID.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit .
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Service