Prudential Ins Co of America
Senior Marketing Analyst, US Client Marketing, PGIM Investments (Marketing)
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc., is one of the world's leading money managers.
With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives.
We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people.
Do you want to be part of a multi-manager model that enables each business to maintain its own investment culture? Learn more about who we are and how we can work together.
At PGIM Investments, we consider it a great privilege and responsibility to help investors participate in opportunities across the global markets while meeting their toughest investment challenges.
We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, with over $130 billion in assets under management.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative marketing professional to support channel- and firm-specific marketing initiatives.
This position reports to the Marketing Director in U.S. Client Marketing, responsible for marketing campaigns and selective partnership opportunities.
This position requires close collaboration with internal functional areas including Sales, National Accounts, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, and legal/compliance staff, in order to see initiatives through to completion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably within financial services
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven understanding of wealth management industry and competitive landscape.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple projects at a time
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Education and licenses:
• BA/BS is required preferably in Business , Marketing or related field.
• Series 6 or 7 is a plus.