DH Pace Company, Inc.
Project Coordinator-National Accounts Construction (Information Technology)
DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire a customer focused and motivated Project Coordinator who will join our Nationwide Service Team. This role will support Project Managers by sourcing materials, subcontractors, estimating, negotiating costs and monitoring delivery of incoming and outgoing materials.
• Must be able to master project coordinating and problem solving by using good judgment and forecasting
• Must be able to be detail demanding with projects, new and existing
• Must be able to work alone and meet short and long term deadlines while owning projects
• Must execute good decision making and be flexible as needed to work in a fast pace environment
• Interface with project managers, subcontractors and clients
• Follow administrative procedures and processes for the management of projects on time and under budget
• Monitors and reviews all projects to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met
• Monitor submittals/track job materials
• Determine innovative solutions to any/all problems concerning execution of jobs
• Help maintain job files by gathering information to ensure projects are completed and billed accurately
• Work closely with our strategic partners and internal service team in establishing and adhering to service level agreements
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward customers and fellow employees regardless of the circumstances
• High school diploma or GED
• Two (2) years' experience as a Project Coordinator or Assistant Project Manager/Engineer for a construction/service company, sub-contractor, or property management firm.
• Strong mathematical ability; must verify bids for accuracy
• Detail-oriented team player with strong work ethic
• Experienced and proficient in Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Excellent communication and customer relations skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 50 locations in 24 states. Privately owned over 90 yearss and company-wide 2020 Sales over $700M.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Operations