Account Manager - Speciality / Off Highway Products (Marketing)
• Serve as the primary contact for Meritor Aftermarket to accounts to various departments including Management, Pricing, Marketing, Warranty, Engineering/Technical Publications, Sales, and Purchasing
• Provide consultant resources to the OEM and Service Partner or Distributor or Fleet marketing/sales organizations by developing marketing programs and sales promotions tailored to the unique strengths of each OEM and Service Partner or Distributor or Fleet
• Responsible for Commercial Off highway accounts – including support of Off Highway OEM aftermarket component sales and support along with Service Partners that support aftermarket stocking requirement
• Develop and present sales performance reviews as part of quarterly key customer account review process
• Follow Meritor Aftermarket sales process via. MHI trained methods to securing complex sales
• Maintain accurate customer contacts, opportunities, and sales pipeline via SFDC CRM system
• Responsible for maintaining and supporting current Production Axles along with identifying and growing aftermarket opportunities
• Strong understanding of product portfolio and ability to identify customer needs and requirements to grow sales
• Develop strategies to increase sales - targeted not only at discretionary purchases, but new markets and opportunities that exist for the OEM channel of distribution.
• Ensure thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct.
• Determine relative strengths and weaknesses vis a vis our competitors and communicate to marketing and sales groups.
• Represent AFTERMARKET in appropriate production discussions to minimize miscommunication while maximizing coordination.
• Bachelor degree; prefer marketing, business or engineering major with minimum of (3) years experience in sales, marketing, customer support, business or engineering. Prefer Meritor product experience.
• Speciality / Off-Highway Heavy Vehicle Industry experience highly preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including platform presentation, to present information and coordinate activities.
• Demonstrated organizational abilities to successfully interact, develop, maintain and follow through on responsibilities.
• Demonstrated strong product and technical knowledge.
• Ability to build profitable long-term relationships.
• Ability to travel (80%).
• The Aftermarket organization has the right to deem a person qualified for a position if that person has had one or more years' experience in the position or similar position.