Portfolio Manager (Information Technology)
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidate with experience as Portfolio Manager with 8+ years of experience.
Location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Duration: Full Time only - "Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
The annual salary for this position is between $[120,000 - 130,000] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Job Description and Qualifications include:
• Project Management experience of 8+ yrs of experience.
• Present Portfolio key metrics, Programs' health dashboards, Red flags to Client leadership
• Track and Maintain program budget forecast and optimization, capacity utilization, resource allocation / assignment.
• Project coordination with project teams – project planning, scheduling.
• Manage project intake pipeline,
• Manage capacity and publish demand forecast.
• Create ramp up / ramp down based on demand outlook.
• Resource leveling, staffing
• Handle resource escalations
• Manage resource conflicts
• Budget planning. Forecasting.
• Identify improvement opportunities, process automations
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Familiarity with middleware technologies is plus for this role.
Familiarity with Sharepoint. Creating and managing lists, forms creating workflows.
SAFe Agile certification is an advantage
EEO Statement & Accommodations
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Project Budgeting PL1 Required 2 Project Invoicing PL1 Required 3 Project Finance PL1 Required 4 Portfolio & Project mgmt (PPM) PL1 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Retail Pharmacy NA Required 2 Specialty Pharmacy NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.