Sr. Talent Mgmt Specialist (Marketing)
Are you passionate about helping talent reach their full potential and positively impacting business results Do you enjoy creating engaging programs that focus on team member and leadership development with the opportunity to offer trainings in multiple modalities Do you value creativity and innovation and push the status quo If so, check out this Sr. Talent Management Specialist role.
• Lead the design and facilitation of high-quality, effective learning in various delivery formats (i.e. blended learning, in-person, self-directed, instructor-led, computer-based training, webinar, etc.)
• Own the design and delivery for new hire orientation with a specific focus on sharing the vision, mission, and culture of Meritor.
• Support the delivery of learning offerings, including assistance with scheduling, communication and marketing, on-site and virtual support, and collaboration with LMS administrator to ensure course set up, registration, evaluation and reporting as needed.
• Lead key learning programs and promote Talent Management initiatives and processes with internal customers as a part of the Meritor Code “developing self and others.”
• Partner with internal and external vendors and/or engage stakeholders (when appropriate) to design and develop learning solutions.
• Provide consultative support to teams, managers, and HR partners for global learning & development and talent management needs.
• Help define, measure, and communicate learning success metrics.
• Participant in special HR and cross-functional projects.
• 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing, and facilitating professional and leadership development programs
• Proficient with utilization of virtual platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams for interactive facilitation of programs and presentations
• Strong facilitation, project management, collaboration, and communication skills
• Experience with Articulate is a plus
• Knowledge of LMS (Learning Management Systems) preferred
• Portofolios and/or examples of facilitation/presentations are encouraged to be upload in application
Bachelor's Degree in related field is required