US Silica Company
Mechanic I (Maintenance)
· Safety Responsibilities
· Conduct pre-shift and post-shift inspection on all production equipment during your shift daily and record on daily confirmation sheets
· Complete pre-operation equipment inspection sheets on any equipment used during your shift daily
· Follow all company safety and health policies
· Environmental Responsibilities
· Keep all high traffic areas clean and clear of any trash, debris, tools, hoses, or other miscellaneous items (use proper cleaning procedures for oil and other lubricants leaks and spills)
· Follow and maintain all applicable standards related to Environmental Compliance.
· quality Responsibilities
· Perform quality checks while operating equipment on a scheduled basis to maintain quality specifications
· Make adjustments to equipment accordingly
· Strong industrial background required.
· Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
· Be willing to be an on call schedule
· Required to pass a welding, torch cutting, plasma cutting and pipe fitting test
· Prefer three - five years' experience with the following skills and equipment:
· Motor/Shaft alignment
· Drill Press
· Welding and Cutting Torch
· Plasma Cutting
· Pipe Fitting
· Experience in mining environment preferred.Plant Operations