Salesforce Platform Manager- Remote (Biotech)
● Responsible for coordinating with various business owners to understand, document and prioritize
business needs through effective user stories and stakeholder management
● Manage stakeholder expectations through both verbal and written communication
● Effectively translate business needs into workable solutions inside of the Salesforce platform through
detailed and actionable business requirements
● Manage deliverables, identify and remove roadblocks, ensure releases are launched correctly, on
schedule and triage issues as needed
● Coordinate planning and execution of work with the development and administrator teams
● Manage release schedules and sprint planning
● Responsible for backlog grooming and maintenance
● Continually maintain and grow knowledge of platform systems and new releases
● Proactively focus on user experience needs when delivering the platform vision
● Research emerging trends and perform research for new tools to enable efficiency
● Assist with roadmap planning including financial focus
● Create investment analysis models for all solutions ensuring return on investment is realized and
● Develop and maintain key performance indicators for the team
● Bachelors' degree in finance, computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics or related field
● 5 years of related experience in product or project management, preferably in a sales environment, or
an equivalent combination of training and experience required to complete the essential functions/job
responsibilities of this position
● Salesforce Admin Certification (Preferred)
● Experience with accounting and/or payment systems
● Experience with agile framework and software
● Demonstrated experience with clear messaging across various technical skill levels and roles
● Strong organizational and collaboration skills
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, with emphasis on Excel) or G-
Specific Technical Skills:
● Proficient in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud systems
● Advance Beginner in Jira and ZenDesk, or similar tools
● Familiar with CLM tools that interact with Salesforce such as Conga, DocuSign or others
● Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the
organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage
information and achieve results.
● Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a
tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long
those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
● Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in
a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
● Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work.
● Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the
contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
● Innovation: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods,
products, procedures or technologies.
● Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate solutions to problems,
issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
● Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications
associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
● Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with
hands or arms.
● Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on
● Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
● Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust
● Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety
As an Inmar Associate, you:
● Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an
awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-
term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
● Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to
perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of
delighting and retaining the client.
● Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the
organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
● Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
● Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results
following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and
productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best