HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Diverse role in content, planning and management of day to day marketing, content & media executions across various platforms as well as owning post activation results and analysis
- Direct Impact on the growth of the eCommerce business, as well as having a major impact on its overall digital footprint
- Manage strategy and optimization of online content, including homepage landing & product pages, banners, social content, seasonal refreshes and analyzing category reports, competitor positions and site KPI's
- Responsible for setting KPIs for performance of ads, content, SEO etc.
- Works with Program Manager to adapt & evolve loyalty program benefits and outreach for E-comm
- Work with sales to identify what promotions to run on website & define sales goals.
- Work with sales on media plan & consolidated budget to drive results
- Schwarzkopf Professional B2B site project management lead, ensuring timelines are met for innovations, relaunches, changes, etc on the site for launch
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in Ecommerce, ideally experience in Beauty
- The deal candidate will be analytics obsessed and have an understanding of digital product representation, costs & metrics, consumer shopping habits and onsite tactics that drive acquisition, sales and conversion.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.