Cab Crane Operator (Agriculture)
· Daily crane inspections
· Proper loading and placement of pipe for transport to next staging
· Notification of team leader when transporter cassettes are loaded and ready for movement
· Watch the accuracy and quality of the mill stencil
· Notify crane maintenance of any problems with the equipment.
· Clean up the work area during the shift
· Completing daily checklist and submit to team leader
· Work in conjunction with floor operations
· Coordinate with other crane operators for efficiency
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Mechanical comprehension
· Basic Computer Skills
· Communication: Ability to clearly communicate with floor operators and other crane operators in order to move product safely and efficiently.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Previous Crane Experience
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES & CAPABILITIES:
· Safety awareness
· Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
· Pride in performance
· Continuous Improvement/Quality
· Positive responses to change
· High attention to detailOperation