Monrovia Nursery Company
Construction Team Leader (Construction)
The Maintenance Team Leader will assist the coach in planning various construction projects throughout the nursery.
Direct construction craftsman when working on projects ensuring efficiency and safety.
Ensure quality of all completed projects done on the nursery. The Maintenance Team Leader is an integral part of the Facilities Maintenance Team and carries out construction projects in accordance with the direction, policies and objectives set by the coach. Thorough knowledge of construction and construction guidelines.
Painting (outside buildings are an a 7 year painting schedule) and greenhous repair.
· EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE RECORD
· TEAM LEADER
· BASIC MATH & MECHANICAL SKILLS
· ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE BOTH VERBALLY & WRITTEN
· ABILITY & WILLINGNESS TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS
& OVERTIME WHEN
· ABILITY TO PASS EQUIPMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
· BASIC CARPENTRY & PIPE WORKING EXPERIENCE
· VALID DRIVERS LICENSE & DRIVING RECORD WITHIN
· ABILITY TO WORK OUTSIDE IN INCLEMENT WEATHER
· ABILITY TO LIFT 75 POUNDS
· ABILITY TO STAND, STOOP, & BEND 100% OF A DAY
· ABILITY TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS & OVERTIME WHEN
· ABILITY TO DRIVE TRACTOR & COMPANY VEHICLE