Prudential Ins Co of America
Process Management Associate (Remote) (Marketing)
Job Classification:Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy - Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy
At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. Bring your experience and unique insights to a collaborative culture focused on meeting our customer needs! Enabling Solutions is transforming our Enterprise-wide operating model to be a customer-obsessed organization that inspires all our employees to be bold and better in all that we do. If you are the type of candidate who always believes that we can do better for our business, then this role may be for you.
The Ops Enablement and Support team is a dedicated cross-business support team in Maintenance Servicing Operations. The team is seeking a candidate that shares in our vision to ensure that our most strategic cross business initiatives are flawlessly executed, maintained, and consistently applied across businesses. This will often require comfort with independently meeting deadlines, analytical measurement, project management, and general oversight of complex wide spanning initiatives that are core to servicing operations. The role will report to the Ops Manager of Project Management & Business Enablement.
The successful candidate will support daily business functions including review of servicing operations to identify actionable insights, contribute to business objectives by supporting various initiatives and progress in the foundation of ongoing project management. Some initiatives the candidate would be involved in are live chat servicing, talent development, data analysis, and pursue opportunity to earn a green belt in six sigma. This role provides a broad reach of experiences through project management and visibility with our leadership team.
• Provide support through maintaining daily BAU functions
• Lead and/or support key projects and/or programs with the support of a project manager
• Partnering with cross-functional partners across Maintenance, Enabling Solutions, and the broader Enterprise
• Supporting high priority business efforts and projects
• Analyze data and make recommendations for improvement within individual businesses and across all Maintenance Operations
• Build influential relationships with the leaders of each business
What you'll need for success:
• A deep desire to always do better for the business
• Experience in a frontline role, and/or supporting frontline operations
• Attention to detail with ability to deliver consistently and against deadlines
• Ability to analyze data to drive correlation and insights
• Highly organized with the ability to develop and execute plans with support of a senior member of the team
• Exceptional collaboration skills with ability to partner across functions and levels
• Communication and presentation skills, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to remain productive in a remote work environment
• Comfortable with Microsoft Programs is a plus (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Share files)
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $51,500.00 to $76,700.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.