Kinder Morgan, Inc.
Maintenance Mechanic 1-2 (Finance)
The installation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of equipment/instrumentation related to the unloading, loading, transfer and storage of bulk materials.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Successful completion of broad maintenance tasks under periodic supervision related to bulk material transfer, bagging and storage activities.
- Completion of maintenance inspections and checklists.
- Participation in safety and environmental training and attendance to daily briefings.
- Observation of company safety and operational procedures and policies. Promptly reporting of any observed unsafe conditions to management.
- Housekeeping of terminal grounds and basic maintenance of equipment.
- Will be assigned operational tasks in support of bulk material transfer, bagging and storage activities.
- Performance of any other type of terminal function as instructed by the supervisor.
- Must report to work and on time as scheduled.
High School diploma or GED is required. An associates degree or technical school diploma in industrial maintenance, welding, diesel engine repair, from an accredited program is preferred.
Experience / specific knowledge:
- Successful tenure as a Maintenance - 1 to 3 years of demonstrated work experience in the field of industrial maintenance, welding or diesel engine maintenance or completion from an accredited technical school in the above topics.
Certifications, licenses, registrations: