Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc
CDL Driver - Home Every Night (Transportation)
Job ID: 331381
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope™ (OBE) Tampa has a driver who has driven over 30 years incident and ticket free! Are you a like-minded, safe, conscientious, CDL Driver? If so, this is the location for you! Safe driving and friendly service are keystones in our fleet.
You may wonder why a driver would stay with OBE for 30 years. Number 1- top-notch company culture. Number 2- our benefits! They include:
• Vacation and Holidays
• 401-K/retirement plan
• Health/Dental/Pharmacy Plan/Vision
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance (basic, optional, dependent)
• Paid Vacation
• Uniforms/safety equipment
Requirements for our Drivers:
• Be able to lift up to 75lbs unassisted.
• Read and speak English.
• Have a minimum of two years driving experience operating a straight truck or tractor and/or semi-trailer.
• Have a good driving record with no major traffic violations or accidents in last three years
• Have ability to obtain a Medical Examiners Certificate as required by DOT
• Be able to complete log-book requirements and all other assigned necessary paperwork.
• Be able to lift and handle glass and metal product up to 75 lbs on a repetitive basis unassisted.
• Be able to read and interpret mathematical measurements of glass sizes and delivery schedules as well as effectively use a tape measure.
• Be in compliance with all other DOT Requirements.
• Be able to successfully complete drug and alcohol tests, criminal background and employment reference checks.
• Have positive attitude!
Come join this industry leader!
What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.