Unified Communications Lead Analyst (Telecommunications)
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking a Unified Communications Lead Analyst who works directly with the Call Center but will support all departments within Arthrex. This person will be responsible for Unified Communication / Telecommunication hardware and software, which includes design, development, execution, maintenance, and troubleshooting. They will be the liaison with outside vendors for hardware, software, circuit, and equipment orders as required. Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and at least a High School Diploma will be required but a Bachelors' degree preferred for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the development and implementation of Unified Communications / Telecommunication solutions and enhancements.
2. Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades and services for streamlining and process improvements.
3. Support of multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
4. In depth knowledge and understanding of network topology, equipment & terminology
5. Manage projects and work with groups within the department.
6. Implements, supports, and tests system patching, hardening, hardware/software upgrades, system updates, and break/fix activities on Unified Communications / Telecommunications equipment.
7. Interacts with internal and external customer groups to perform necessary Unified Communications / Telecommunications configuration, MACDs or repairs.
8. Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades for workstations and servers.
9. Complete IT projects and end user support duties as assigned
Solves Unified Communications /Telecommunications issues. Ability to work with other Infrastructure teams and vendors to trouble shoot issues. Finds solutions consistent with organization objectives.
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.