Logistics Management Analyst - PBO - Birmingham, AL - Secret Clearance Required (Engineering)
Akima Technical Solutions (ATS) provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
• Assists the Property Book Team lead in providing logistics support in the areas of accountability, management, and the execution of daily logistics functions
• Maintains current authorizations for applicable Property Accountability automated system
• Receives, submits and maintains asset visibility transactions for the support Customer Unit/Regiment/CMD
• Reviews, identifies and supervises completion of property accountability administrative tasks IAW Unit/Regiment/CMD directives
• Assists with the monitoring, maintaining and reconciliation of Unique Item Tracking requirements with LOGSA
• Reconciles authorization documents with property records, identifying, reporting and tracking appropriate and required changes
• Reviews property book records to ensure all authorized equipment is either on-hand or on order
• Retains G-Army certification or have experience operating within GCSS-Army at the property book level
• Prepares hand receipt(s), lateral transfer(s) or turn-in document(s) and distributes them to the appropriate representatives
• Assists with training subordinate personnel in property book operations, lateral transfers, turn-ins, hand receipt procedures, and SSA warehousing operating procedures, which include shipping and receiving standards and operations
• Prepares IARs, FLIPLs
• Assists the unit with the monthly 10% and cyclic inventories and prepare the necessary documentation as required for any discrepancies that may be identified during the inventory
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.