Reser's Fine Foods
Payroll Coordinator (Project Management)
General Summary: Coordinates payroll activities for a production plant or facilities.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Full-time employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid time off, company paid holidays and a variety of voluntary benefit options.
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment that shows we are committed to investing in employee growth and creating a culture of belonging where employees want to build a lasting career.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates payroll activities and audits for errors.
2. Runs total hour reports and monthly evaluation reports.
3. Records and completes unemployment claims and workers compensation claims.
4. Maintains an accurate spreadsheet with weekly and monthly charges.
5. Files and analyzes I-9 forms for accuracy.
6. Creates and maintains employee files.
7. Provides relief for the receptionist.
1. 2+ years payroll experience is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Associates Degree is preferred.
4. Basic PC skills are required.
5. Requires knowledge of Human Resource laws and practices.
1. Office and Warehouse Environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Human Resources