Material Handler (Project Management)
Provide all material movement support including shipping, receiving and stockroom functions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Input stockroom transactions into the computer daily.
• Pull and deliver manufacturing production material daily
• Receive and unload freight trucks as needed
• Store supplies and performs all related transactions in Oracle.
• Cycle count inventory daily
• Daily stockroom transactions of all materials in Oracle.
• Distribute received materials daily.
• Transport material across multiple locations on, and off-campus
• Follow written procedures for day to day routine actions
• Create procedures for day to day activities where none exist
• Other duties may be required to support the overall business needs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Two-year degree
• Six months to one-year related experience and/or training
(Or Equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with Oracle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. .