Project Coordinator (Remote) (Finance)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Within the assigned division, the Project Coordinator is responsible for the day to day coordination of various projects, programs and initiatives. This position will aid in the administration and follow up of project plans, communication, and other key tasks that support program goals and ongoing departmental initiatives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Plans, coordinates and tracks project activities using project management software and other tracking tools to develop timelines, create schedules, oversee progress of goals, etc.
• Supports internal and external project meetings, schedules webinars and trainings through providing scheduling support, agenda development, logistics support and content planning/execution
• Works independently and in collaboration with other team members to support project success
• Sends reminders, catalogs data from teams/sites, and documents meeting minutes.
• Manages and maintains project-related tracking tools, data dashboards, and file storage
• Assists with development and posting of project-related content on website
• Partners with Operations team to support the onboarding of project partners and consultants
• Oversees and tracks vendor/consultant invoicing and payments.
• Distributes materials and agendas; handles RSVPs and logistics and ensures support fulfillment of program requirements for the speakers and presenters at project trainings/ educational sessions.
• Provides thorough and timely customer service to project partners and stakeholders.
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Associates Degree plus 3 years' experience in tracking projects (or Bachelor's degree plus 1 year applicable experience or equivalent combination of education and/or related experience).
• Proficiency with general computers and computer software including MS Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, work autonomously, establish timelines and meet deadlines.
• Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Familiarity with project management tracking tools such as SmartSheet preferred
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.