HEARST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Monetization Analyst (Marketing)
Why Hearst Autos
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Road & Track, Car and Driver, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR and Popular Mechanics. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone. But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
Hearst Autos is a division of Hearst Magazines and brings together engaging content, unrivaled data and insights, innovative consumer products and comprehensive marketing solutions to serve automotive manufacturers, dealers, enthusiasts and buyers. By combining the entire portfolio of Hearst brands, including Car and Driver and Road & Track, with the extended reach of In-Market partners, Hearst Autos reaches 163 million people every month as the nation's most influential automotive media company.
As a division of Hearst Magazines, we offer the best of both worlds: a nimble, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment coupled with the career development opportunities and perks of an established company.
We're hiring a Digital Marekting Analyst with digital advertising experience to join our growing team. To excel in this role, the right candidate brings experience as a data analyst with an understanding of publisher ad monetization and online advertising. In addition, the ideal fit will deliver key strategic insights and support a cross-functional group of internal and external stakeholders to achieve our business goals. Help drive growth through data visualizations and thoughtful analysis for the leading automotive media organization.
Hearst Autos, a subsidiary of Hearst Magazines, is a digital automotive media company that owns Car and Driver, Road & Track and Autoweek and exclusively represents a portfolio of publishers including J.D. Power Autos, U.S. News Best Cars and NADAguides.
What you'll do
● Guide editorial road map through analysis of the lifetime value for existing and new content categories
● Maintain and create both internal and client-facing Tableau dashboards that track the performance of our primary business KPIs
● Help sustain and grow programmatic ad revenue across various open exchange categories
● Work with engineering stakeholders to develop data pipelines for new business initiatives
● Define and implement tracking for evolving publisher web analytics needs
● Perform ad hoc analyses of major business initiatives
Who you are
● You have 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising, yield management, data analysis, and/or remnant monetization
● Youn are familiar with Excel, SQL, Python, Google Analytics, BI Tools
● You have excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
● BigQuery and Tableau experience a plus