Idaho Forest Group
Millwright Fabricator (Traveling Corporate Crew) (Manufacturing)
Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking a Millwright Fabricator to join our team.
Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking Millwright Fabricators to join our Central Fab Shop (CFS) team that services the company's objective in maintaining "state-of-the-art" technology throughout its mills.
• Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
• Perform a wide range of tasks including; welding, cutting, fabricating, assembling, installing, and repairing of various types of processing equipment or machines to improve production quality and efficiency
• Dismantle and re-assembly on various types of equipment for modifications or upgrades
• Layout, cut, grind, form, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits
• Trouble shooting or inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of issue or other problems
• Operating of man lifts, scissor lifts, fork lifts and other various type of heavy equipment
• Comfortable working at high elevations out of man lifts or baskets
• Keep working areas clean
• Other duties as needed
• Extensive cutting, welding, and fabrication skills
• Operating of cranes and/or rigging experience
• Knowledge of industrial machinery and processes
• Excellent natural problem solving and analytical skills with mechanical aptitude
• Able to read and understand schematics and blueprints
• Must be able to work various shifts, days, and overtime as needed
• High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Valid Driver's License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.