Consistent with the desire of Amneal Management and the Legal Department to enhance and strengthen the Company's existing commercial contracting and contract management, the Legal Department requires a qualified Commercial Paralegal. This role will be located in Bridgewater, NJ and require a paralegal with a minimum of 8 years of paralegal experience with a minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical experience preferred. Supporting a legal department's needs and experience in the preparation and review of various commercial contracts and standard confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, legal project management is required.
- Draft and initial review, preparation and revision of commercial contracts for attorney's subsequent review and Manage and maintain tracking tools and organization of legal workflow and contracts;;
- Manage contract lifecycle from inception through execution of contracts within Amneal's contracts database, including organizing electronic contract and matter records as needed;
- Manage company-wide confidentiality and proprietary obligations including the review and revision of confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements from review, drafting and markup and participate in negotiation and execution as well as return of documents and document destruction upon termination of CDA; and
- Contribute to and/or lead project management of special projects as tasked by attorneys in the Legal Department, such as compiling information for filings, liaising with business partners and tracking and managing on-going projects with business partners;
- Perform cross-functional coordination with business persons requesting legal's review or preparation of contracts to understand objectives and prepare for attorney's review based on business needs and expectations;
- Perform administrative tasks and projects for various attorneys in the legal department on an as-needed basis.
- Conduct research and gather information using general and legal research tools.
Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) years of work experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelors degree - Required
Vocational / Technical Paralegal Certificate - years of work experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelors degree - Required
8 years or more in 8 years of paralegal experience 3 years of pharmaceutical experience including supporting pharmaceutical compliance programs preferred
3 years or more in 3 years of pharmaceutical experience including supporting pharmaceutical compliance programs
Highly organized and able to independently administer department procedures and carry out projects with minimal supervision under pressured circumstances. - Advanced
Strong ability to independently problem solve, take initiative to assist others and find creative solutions. - Intermediate
Strong ability to manage a complex project from inception to completion with limited guidance and oversight. - Intermediate
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercising discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance. - Advanced
Superior communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals within and outside the company, including an in international environment. - Intermediate
Expertise in performance of clerical functions. - Advanced
Ability to multitask and handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day, including the ability to perform administrative work for a variety of people while organizing and meeting deadlines. - Intermediate
Team player willing to pitch in as needed in all department matters. - Advanced
Ability to gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents. - Intermediate
Expertise in management of compliance programs and processes. - Advanced
Highly detail oriented and able to quickly and independently identify gaps or risk areas in a complex project. - Advanced
Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Cloud based file sharing programs including databases. - Advanced
Knowledge in implementation and management of compliance program and processes.