United Natural Foods Inc
Inventory Optimization Manager-REMOTE (Information Technology)
Who We Are
We're pioneers who every day deliver new choices that shape the foodscape. We discover what's next. Bold ideas and new possibilities that drive the industry. Better food. Better future. Our teams are a highly innovative group of talented professionals; laser-focused on making a difference and having fun while we do it.
At UNFI, we're inspired by the unexpected. We look at things like our unmatched distribution network and full-store assortment through a new lens. From gourmet and ethnic to fresh, prepared foods to specialty cheese - we cover everything in the store and your kitchen. Energizing tomorrow, guiding a healthier road ahead.
We believe that:
A Bit About You…
Manage the Inventory Optimization (IO) Support team members, support Manhattan Enterprise Demand Forecasting and Inventory Optimization (DFIO) Application and provide leadership and direction both within the IO Support team and across UNFI. Partner with the UNFI Procurement business teams to develop and identify efficiencies within DFIO. Coordinate and deliver Capital Projects and Enhancements for DFIO Application. Maintain and oversee the relationship with the Manhattan Application Vendor. Develop the IO support team to expand their knowledge base and help achieve their career goals.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• IO Support team administration / management
• Capital Project / Enhancement Requests Delivery
• Support / Break Fix of DFIO and Planned Demand Application
• On call support (off hours team rotation)
• Support UNFI IT and Business initiatives outside of team
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, or related discipline (preferred)
• 5 to 7 years of IT Application Development Management experience (preferred)
• 3 to 5 years of MANH DFIO experience (preferred)
• 3 to 5 years of Procurement exposure/experience (preferred)
• SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Linux Administration
• Oracle SQL
• Procurement (Business Process)
• MS Office
• Critical Thinking
• High Aptitude
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.