Technical Recruiter (Intermediate) (Human Resources)
We are seeking an experienced technical recruiter to join our Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate will be innovative and passionate about sourcing and hiring the best talent.
· Collaborates with hiring managers to understand needs and roles to be filled.
· Assist with the development and formatting of job description specifications.
· Identify effective recruitment methods and maintain all recruitment advertisements.
· Identify appropriate candidates by reviewing resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
· Schedule all interviews and maintain contact with candidates throughout the hiring process.
· Draft and negotiate employment offer letters.
· Create a candidate pipeline by maintaining a presence in the local and technical communities and marketplaces.
· Run company booths at industry-related job fairs.
· Maintain and execute the Affirmative Action Plan.
· Assist with employee onboarding.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 3+ years of related recruiting experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
· Experience using online recruitment platforms and building candidate pipelines.
· Knowledge and experience working with electronic applicant systems and Internet recruiting sources.
· Demonstrated experience recruiting for information technology and cybersecurity positions is strongly preferred.
· Experience supporting US Government Federal clients.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
Work Environment: This job operates in a well-lit and temperature-controlled office environment. In this role there will be use of standard office equipment such as phones, computers, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are required to perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to help individuals with disability to perform essential job functions.
An employee in this role must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time and will occasionally need to move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery. This position requires constant operation of a computer. Employee must be able to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information with clients who have inquiries about their invoices.
What K2Share Offers You:
· 18 paid time off days (number of days increases with length of service at K2Share)
· 10 paid holidays annually
· Comprehensive health benefits for employees and their family
· Medical, dental, and vision premiums covered up to 100% by CareerSafe
· Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
· Health savings account
· Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
· 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
· Flexibility for those needing time off for jury duty, voting, military leave, etc.
· Wellness reimbursement program (includes fitness reimbursement program)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Casual dress work environment
· Technical training and certifications as required
· Any of our CareerSafe Online training courses for free to employee and immediate family
You must be a United States citizen, be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process and submit to a credit and background investigation as part of the selection process.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
K2Share, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status. K2Share offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.