American Water Works Service Company Inc
Principal Program Manager (Project Management)
Diversity of backgrounds, ideas, thoughts, and experiences is vital to our culture and the way we do business. Creating an environment where differences are embraced and where every person feels engaged and included makes us safer, stronger, and more successful.
If you are looking to merge your strong customer service, technology and project management skills and experiences, this might be the right career move for you! With the option of working from Alton, IL or our corporate headquarters in Camden, NJ, the Principal Program Manager will lead a team in managing projects in the customer service space.
With a history dating back to 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse U.S. publicly traded water and wastewater utility company. The company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to 15 million people in 46 states. American Water provides safe, clean, affordable and reliable water services to our customers to help make sure we keep their lives flowing. For more information, visit amwater.com and follow American Water on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Principal Program Manager will reate, manage, execute and optimize Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) strategies that drive key performance indicators across activation, onboarding, engagement, retention and reactivation.
Responsibilities will include-
• Keeping team productive and organized by building and managing a feasible roadmap; facilitating and fostering communication within and across teams
• Managing operations of the team through analytics, process adherence and leadership for resource and stakeholder management
• Developing detailed project plans and estimates based on identified risks and options with substantiated recommendations as appropriate
• Achieving project and business objectives for budget, quality metrics, and customer satisfaction monitoring, correcting, forecasting the estimate to completion and reporting on program progress
• Building out a successful customer self-service program that will allow for future customer growth
• Partnering with engineering and business development to ensure all aspects of the customer relationship are considered in defining the solution
• Leading initiatives to scale the Customer Support organization and operations to meet the needs of the business as we scale
Certifications & Licenses
Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing™
American Water is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.