Systems Analyst (Project Management)
The Systems Analyst will be the Technical Lead on the Group Retirement platform.
• Design new features on VSAM database
• Work with lights on functions
• Scan and defect fix creation
• Communicate and build relationships with operations business partnersMinimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8 years of coding and design experience in the PARIS platform
• 8 years of technical leadership with VSAM technology
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• Business partnership experience within the annuity space
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-6368 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.