HR Supervisor (Marketing)
If you enjoy inspiring and engaging employees, driving a culture of people and performance, and working closely to build a “One Team” mindset with a highly talented leadership team, this job is for you. Come join the winning North America Aftermarket Human Resources team that consistently hits targets and delivers impressive results. The senior HR generalist (Plainfield, IN) will lead all human resources activities such as employee engagement, driving a positive culture, compensation, employee relations, benefits and training and development to continue ensuring the Plainfield facility is a reward winning great place to work.
• Develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders including operations leadership team, corporate human resources, and all Plainfield team members.
• Be an advocate for the business as well as the team members while working to develop human resources strategies that help the organization achieve its goals.
• Develop strategies to elevate a strong culture of leading people and performance
• Develop and execute employee engagement strategies that will ensure team members are connected to the organization
• Ensure excellence in HR processes and procedures including staffing, merit planning, training and development, performance management, and performance incentive processes.
• Coach and mentor leaders to create an environment where employees can be their best and reach their potential.
• Assist each of the functions/businesses in setting strategy to be successful.
• Develop and drive the development of departmental strategy goals and identify and track key measurable to support the department goals.
• Administers compensation programs and performance management processes to ensure effectiveness, compliance, competitiveness and equity within the organization.
• Manages the succession planning process and staffing of all exempt and non-exempt positions and ensures depth of talent within the organization.
• Assess training needs and develop tools (in partnership with Talent Management) to effectively address colleague development at all levels of the organization.
• Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate governance policies, regulations, and laws. Responsible for assuring that all internal and OSHA required procedures are being followed in the performance of daily activities.
• Adherence to all company policies & procedures (ex. HR Policies, HR Playbook, Procedures, etc).
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5-7 years demonstrated success in a HR Business partner role in a distribution or manufacturing setting.
• Excellent technical skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, and general technical acumen)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse organization
• Ability to work independently with little direction
• Strategic, analytical, and critical thinker