Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
Laundry Attendant (Manufacturing)
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Laundry Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Laundry Attendant, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all hotel linens and terry ensuring cleanliness standards are met through performing all facets of the laundry operation.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Collect or receive and sort soiled linen and terry and place items in containers for laundering.
• Spot treat, wash, dry, press, fold, sort and store all clean linen and terry.
• Examine laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
• Ensure proper chemical levels in washing machines.
• Clean washer filters and dryer lint traps.
• Clean associate uniforms following the Uniform Laundering Guide.
• Assist in the delivery of cots, cribs and other guest related supplies to guest rooms as needed.
• Assist in month end inventory of linen and terry.
• Keep laundry room in clean and orderly condition.
• Properly maintain all work equipment, tools and supplies and report deficiencies.
We are looking for a self-motivated Laundry Attendant with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Up to 1 month related experience or training in housekeeping or laundry
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
As a Laundry Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities