Human Resource Coordinator (Marketing)
This role will lead HR responsibilities and strategies for the remanufacturing site and is located in Plainfield, IN. This position will provide end-to-end responsibility for all HR activities throughout the facility and will be a key partner to the leadership team.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
• Processes all new hire paperwork and other onboarding related tasks.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR supervisor.
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
• Prepares new-employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related human resource experience required
• Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Bi-lingual in Chin or Burmese strongly preferred