Belmar Integrated Logistics
Contract Recruiter (Remote) (Human Resources)
Payrate: $25 Per Placement
Schedule: 15 to 25 Hours Per Week
This is a 1099 Position. Contract recruiters will act as “screening specialists”. They will source and screen applicants. Conduct initial phone interviews and set up face to face interviews with our senior recruiters at the designated interview/office locations.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and building relationships with candidates for current and future opportunities.
· Source candidates from multiple job boards, resume databases, social media, and other niche sites, conduct screening interviews, and document the process and feedback in the ATS and CRM tools.
· Proactively develop pipeline for current and future hiring needs
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Set a minimum of 10 Interviews per week (total).
· Commit to working 15 to 25 hours per week including evenings and weekends
Ability to work remotely: schedule is flexible.
· A minimum of 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience for a wide variety of both entry level and professional roles.
· Proficient with Windows Office Applications
· Has a computer, phone, and private dedicated space to work.
· Ability to attend one weekly conference call per week.