Loomis Armored US, LLC
Branch Manager (Finance)
The Branch Manager will be responsible for:
• P & L controlling of Branch labor, revenue and profit margin.
• Oversight and coordination of Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, and training of operations personnel. Training, development, and performance evaluation of operations supervisors.
• Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
• Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts, and other equipment. See that preventive maintenance and repairs are performed in a timely manner.
• Controlling the costs of operations.
• Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
• Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
• Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork.
• Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
• Coordinating with sales, other Loomis branches and departments, corporate staff, other carriers, and vendors.
• Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal, and vault operations.
• Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals.
• Supervisors - The Branch Manager will consult with and accept advice/direction from the District Vice President on a daily basis.
• Subordinates - The Branch Manager is responsible for the training, counseling, disciplining, conduct, and evaluation of supervisors and hourly employees under his/her direction on a daily basis.
• Customers - The Branch Manager will communicate with customers on a regular basis.
• Sales/Administration - The Branch Manager will communicate with sales and administration regarding updates of service, customers, and payroll issues.
• Operation Management experience a Must
• Armored car or transportation experience a Plus
• College Education or Military experience is a Plus
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.