Production Technician III - Blind Products (Finance)
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Production of parts meeting drawing and specification requirements.
• Set-up and operation of equipment, as assigned.
• Perform statistical process measurements / calculations. Complete forms / computer entries as required.
• Order and maintain inventory levels of required tooling, gages and supplies.
• Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness. (Assemble tooling set-up kits, stage raw materials and perform external setup tasks, as required)
• Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
• Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
• Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
• Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
• Prepare daily production reports and forms.
• Train other operators as required.
• Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and
• Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Howmet Guide to Business Conduct.
• Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
• Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.