Banquet Houseperson Supervisor - Hilton Anaheim (Food Services)
Hilton Anaheim. Adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and theme parks, Orange County's largest hotel offers unique options for work and play. Gather in ample indoor and outdoor function space and dazzle attendees with a diverse culinary selection, focusing on locally sourced ingredients.
A Banquet Houseperson Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Houseperson Supervisor, you would be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
· Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
· Mental Health Resources
· Sick Pay – Paid Time Off, 1 hour accrued after 40 hours worked
· Vacation – Paid Time Off, 40 hours awarded after first year of employment
· Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
· 401(k) plan
· Pension plan – Hilton to put $1.29 per hour you work
· Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
· Complimentary Duty Meals served in our Team Member Restaurant
· Employee Assistant Program
· Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
· Career growth and development
· Team Member Resource Groups
· Recognition and rewards programs
Hourly Rate Range: The Hourly Rate for this role is $25.00-$35.00 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.