The State Licensing Assistant position is part of the Compliance Team in the Legal Department and will work directly with State Licensing Specialist, state regulators and internal departments to assist with the license application process. The State Licensing Assistant will be responsible for entering and managing data necessary to support and maintain state pharmaceutical manufacture and distribution licenses.
• Assist with obtaining in-state and out-of-state applications from state websites. • Assist with application preparation and submission of license applications with supervision.
• Assist with processing renewals of licenses during the license renewal periods with supervision. • Create reports and track the status on licenses, as needed.
• Respond to regulatory document requests as instructed with supervision. • Assist with gathering supplemental data on licensing matters with supervision. • Communicate with internal departments as instructed with supervision.
• Maintain accurate records, confidential company and personal data for state licensing. • Support and update the license database with applicable license information for tracking purposes. • Organize and file hard copy license documents. • Handle UPS mailing of licensing paperwork.
• Assist with special projects, as needed. • Support the compliance team with various administrative tasks. 0
Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) - Required
1 year or more in Experience in highly accurate data entry.
in Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
Ability to use resources effectively and to be resourceful in getting tasks done through multi-tasking and creative thinking skills. - Intermediate
Ability to complete application forms with accuracy and heavy attention to detail with data entry to ensure that work is accurate and reliable. - Intermediate
Ability to act with a sense of urgency and motivation to take initiative. - Intermediate
Adept in technology. - Intermediate
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and oral communication skills. - Intermediate
Good time management and planning skills. - Intermediate
Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through and complete assignments in order to meet deadlines in a professional and expeditious manner. - Intermediate
Previous experience with filing applications and forms a plus.
Familiarity with the state websites which list the licensing requirements to help identify state specific prerequisites for proper application and renewal procedures for state licensing.
Must be able to apply for and obtain a Notary Public Commission for the State of New Jersey.