64-Marketing - Marketing Intern (R&D)
Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Corporate Marketing
Will work on various data gathering and analysis using marketing tools in conjunction with other marketing team members. Will have assigned projects that could include population of a marketing repository, SEO/analytic monitoring and analysis, product data analysis and conversion, marketing tool implementation, and content creation/curation.
1. Work on assigned projects as described above
2. Become competent in the appropriate marketing tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, SharePoint, CIMM.)
3. Provide project feedback on a bi-weekly basis
4. Work with key marketing resources that can provide input to projects
5. Work with key regional resources that can provide input and feedback to projects.
1. College coursework or experience in marketing, communications or data analytics.
2. Demonstrated ability to work with teams and individuals towards common goals.
3. Excellent analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
4. Proven knowledge of MS Office products, emphasis on MS Excel.
5. Ability to learn necessary McNaughton-McKay systems.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision in accomplishing deadline specific goals and work assignments
Reports To: Corporate Manager, Brand Management
Direct Reports: None
Working Conditions: Normal office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.