HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the design and execution of a cohesive supply strategy ensuring the highest level of customer service at the lowest total cost. The Network Specialist role within the supply chain team uses their knowledge of analytics, supply dynamics, and planning systems to drive synergy and leverage the strength of the full operations team to anticipate and respond to the demands of our customers.
- The Network Specialist is a key contributor on the team who will help support metrics such as Quality of Inventory and ECSL.
- Focused on aligning end-to-end operations using standard processes and planning parameters
- Interface with a broad range of functions to achieve win-win outcomes
- Responsible for all initial material master data set-up in SAP network planning to align with overall Supply Chain Strategy for each supply point and external supply chain.
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and optimization of network planning strategy to achieve the strategic goals and support the key annual metrics
- Use of advanced analytics to identify opportunity for improvement and drive a data-centric consensus plan
- Mitigate risks to supply and service with strategic buffering while concurrently working to drive improvements through the entire value stream
- Minimize waste to control costs of inventory, freight, & distribution
- Support training of planners, schedulers, & buyers within the total supply chain to enhance understanding of supply chain tools and techniques
- Share our Vision and Values
- Bachelor's degree in a supply chain, technical or business discipline is a plus
- Supply chain certification are beneficial
- Strong Excel and data management skills are needed
- Strong Problem solver with ability to use root cause investigation tools to identify and resolve problems effectively
- Moderate level of business acumen required to articulate impacts of business decisions on supply chain costs and profits
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment required
- Experience using an ERP system with MRP required.
- Prior use of SAP with APO preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.