COVID Screener - 7:00am -7:00pm (Healthcare)
COVID is a hindrance to our world right now and safety is our #1 concern. Our Associates take pride in securing the health of our facility, come be a part of this bravery!
Schedule: 7:00am - 7:00pm Every Other Weekend
Aid nursing services and to conduct general COVID screening to everyone who enters the campus.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Assist with wellness checks and screenings for Associates and Residents for COVID-19 symptoms.
• Conduct screening questionnaire and take temperatures of associates, residents, and visitors.
• File medical records in residents' charts.
• Fill out laboratory sheets for lab tests on Tuesday.
• Fax reports to doctors after nurses' review.
• Assemble charts for new residents.
• Maintain adequate supplies and forms.
• Pass out health and wellness flyers to the community when needed.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic.
• Communicate residents' needs to nurse.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• CPR Certification
Skills and Aptitude Required:
• Basic computer skills.
• Experience in continuing-care community preferred.
• Must have good communication skills, patience, and compassion.