DH Pace Company, Inc.
Commercial Entry Door Technician (Maintenance)
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at Overhead Door Company of Greenville, a DH Pace Company.
We aspires to hire a Commercial Entry Door Technician. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, with experience troubleshooting and have good customer service skills.
• Service, repair, install, and perform maintenance requests on commercial entry door hardware.
• Identify opportunities to sell and quote products/services to customers.
• Maintain a safe working environment and ensure that the job site is clean and clear of debris.
• Provide excellent customer service on every job.
• Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs. independently; the ability to bend, climb, and stand for an extended amount of time.
• 1 year of construction experience preferred; experience using power tools and hand tools is required.
• Must be mechanically and technically inclined.
• Possess a valid driver's license.
Must pass a background, references, drug screen and physical.
We reward your hard work, dedication and success by offering a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive base compensation with ability to earn commission.
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) company contribution, paid time off plan, and more!
• Company provides cell phone upon completion of training.
• Anytime Fitness gym membership discount program, Verizon/AT&T cell phone discounts, and more!