G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers, Inc.
Print Production Operator (Creative Design)
• Responsible for day-to-day equipment operation, printing, file ripping, and production of banners, signs, murals, vehicle wraps, POP display graphics, etc.
• Communicates with Graphic Production Manager on quality issues.
• Organizes production runs on graphic production equipment; keeps updated quantity counts on jobs to ensure jobs are produced correctly
• Performs print quality control, color profiling, & troubleshooting machinery issues on equipment as needed
• Preflight and quality check artwork files prior to releasing jobs for print production
• Conducts operator level preventative maintenance on all assigned equipment according to maintenance schedule, records information in maintenance logs and coordinates service calls.
• Solid working knowledge of large format printing & finishing processes, industry terminology and materials
• Various wide format finishing equipment (i.e. Zund file setup and cutting) knowledge is required
• Background in Onyx and /or Caldera RIP software required Position Requirements:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school): Preferred
Experience: 3 plus years of experience in running production for color & black/white print products
Computer Skills: Onyx Software, Caldera RIP Software
Other Requirements: Solid working knowledge of large format printing & finishing processes, industry terminology and materials. Various wide format finishing equipment (i.e. Zund file setup and cutting) knowledge is required
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company's success.
Diversity has power. It's an investment in our present and our future. That's why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.