HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Oversee Henkel North America projects portfolio within the Adhesive Operation (AO) Technologies
- Coach project PMOs / project sponsors / project managers on their roles and responsibilities as well as on the usage of approved project management platforms.
- Review program/project performance with project managers / project PMOs / Leadership Team
- Define and lead a common projects governance framework including relevant dashboards and reporting.
- Directly manage as required select AO projects.
- Support with organizational strategy into clear and structured projects/programs.
- Ensure all programs/projects have clear business cases, charters and benefits and support the Adhesives strategic direction.
- Change agent to drive adherence to project management fundamentals.
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives for the project management community with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Draft new and improve existing PMO policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting PMO standards and meeting deadlines.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- MBA preferred.
- Min. 5 to 7 years of project management expertise with formal certification (e.g. PMP, APMP, Prince2, AIPMO, SCRUM, etc.); relevant agile certification required.
- Experience in running organizational transformation projects and management of change.
- Wide scope of general business knowledge including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance.
- Ability to translate strategy into relevant programs/projects with clear deliverables/outputs.
- Knowledge of common digital tools (SharePoint, Teams, Office365, MS Project, Agile tools).
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and logically and adjust content/approach based on the audience.
- Able to lead teams without authority; ability to promote a one-team culture in delivering solutions.
- Ability to resolve team conflicts effectively; ability to coach.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Highly digitally agile; i.e. able to learn new tools/platforms quickly and assess their benefits to existing project management processes/governance.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Travel: negotiable 0% to 40%
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.