Activities Asst- Nursing Care (Part Time) (Creative Design)
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster and its communities.
1. Implement and conduct programs as assigned by the Activities Director,
encouraging residents to attend. Includes setup prior to and clean-up after
completion of activities.
2. Leads and assists residents groups on community outings.
3. Conducts one-on-one activities with those residents requiring them.
4. Completes documentation such as Assessments and Daily Attendance Sheets.
5. Purchase and organize decorations and supplies for daily activities & holidays.
6. Assist with decorating Health Center common areas.