HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Generate, document and execute a plan to select and/or develop technology including managing dynamic timelines, in order to meet the projects specific objectives.
- Plan and execute tests of new equipment and technologies to ensure products can be manufactured in the Sun Products Corporation manufacturing network.
- Communicate effectively the status of the work to appropriate parties in order to keep them informed and involved
- Serve as a technical liaison for all levels including production/maintenance, plant technical and management resources, corporate engineering, and R & D organization and other plants.
- Develops process documentation and trains personnel on new processes, materials and equipment
- Works on cross functional teams for cost out projects. Projects could be uptime improvement, scrap reduction, labor reduction, material flow improvement, product engineering changes, reduction in operational costs, or Capital procurement and installation.
- Bachelor's degree in Science (Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering)
- 2-5 year experiences in high volume plant
- Experience with high speed automation, some knowledge of Allen Bradley controls, packaging and filling equipment, and blow molding
- Preferred – Greenbelt certified, Floor Kaizens, 5S, OEE, Quick Change Over, Autonomous maintenance, Control Plans, PFMEA, SPC, JDS, and 8D. Demonstrated capability to take out cost by utilizing Lean Manufacturing tools
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.