Dishwasher (Food Services)
Maintain kitchen work areas and equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition. Foster teamwork and friendly spirit!
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Scrape and rinse food from dirty dishes; wash them by hand or place in racks or on conveyor to dish-washing machine.
• Record temp and litmus logs as appropriate for washing and sanitizing.
• Wash pots, pans, and trays.
• Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
• Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and cutting boards.
• Segregate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers.
• Steam clean or hose out garbage cans. Wipe exteriors.
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
• Set up banquet tables.
• Comply with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
• May be asked to do other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• No prior experience required
• Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds
• Friendly disposition